制程工程处 处长Manufacture Process Engineering Director
1. Lead an engineering team (60 to 70 engineers) to perform process and product
qualifications for Lead Frame Type、PBGA packages
2. Work with Station & Manufactory PE team to implement new processes and products into production line
3. Work with customer to understand the customer requirements and to implement
them in the process
4. Take in charge of conducting process evaluations and preparing reports including,
(process windows), failure analysis and process specs. 5. Take in charge of
engineering supports for Production sustaining.
5. Strong experience should be in the areas of Molding, laser scribing and laser
marking for SiP packages.
1. BS degree or above in related engineering majors
2. Excellent interpersonal and communications skills in both Chinese & English
1. 10 to 15 year experience in electronic packaging, engineering and manufacturing management.
2. Packaging back-end experiences are required, such as molding, laser marking / trimming / singulation, experience in SMT is a plus.
3. Experiences to work with English speaking customers.
1. Project Management Skill,
2. communications skills in both Chinese & English
3. Strong multi-task skills and detail oriented
4. Able to work under pressure and complex environment