Mixed Signal Design Engineer
- You will perform analog and mixed signal design, characterization and evaluation of analog circuits such as:
high-speed amplifiers, wireline transmitters, PLL, or other baseband circuits like LDO, temp sensor, ADC, Filters, etc.
- You will optimize the design of high-frequency (multi-gigahertz) and high-precision analog circuits.
- Use EDA tools (Cadence, Mentor) to run simulation and function verification.
- Guide layout engineer to optimize layout.
- Chip debug and testing individually.
- Design and optimize chip layout.
- MSEE in analog IC design with 5 years experience.
- Experience in Cadence EDA tools.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Experience with SERDES transmitter/receiver, TIA, CDR, LNA etc. is highly preferred.
- Desired: Knowledge of advanced circuits such as PLLs, ADCs, DACs, LNAs, drivers, NF, S-parameters, BW extension.
- Desired: Experience in RF circuit design, testing, and post-silicon bring-up and evaluation.