- Deliver/implement DDR/HBM IP. The engineer should be able to act as a strong team member and contributor. Exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies.
- Proficiency in logic design, simulation
- Proficiency in Verilog and its simulation environment
- Good knowledge of IC design
- At least seven year experience working on digital IC development projects, excellent communication skills and the uncanny ability to both lead and contribute in a cooperative team environment.
- Essential Qualifications: Must have BS degree with 6~10+ years of applicable experience, MS degree with 3~7+ years of applicable experience in electrical engineering, microelectronics, comparable engineering science or solid state physics.
- Essential that the individual demonstrates strong communication, verbal and written.
- Requires good communication skills in English.
- Will have demonstrated successful completion of 10+ design projects as an individual contributor
- Familiar with JEDEC-DDR/HBM, DFI and AMBA protocols and have DDR project design experience